- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of RTSPL website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd.
- Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product without assigning any reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed, the same shall be credited to your account and duly notified to you by email.
- Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. shall not be held liable in any manner for any kind of fraud.
- On receipt of your request for the product, RTSPL shall arrange to dispatch the product within the stipulated period. The stipulated period of delivery would be 15 days. Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by RTSPL for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- RTSPL shall not be held liable for any delayed delivery of purchased goods due to, flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of RTSPL.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of services RTSPL site is at the User's sole risk. The Services of RTSPL is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. RTSPL, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this Service. RTSPL does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although RTSPL current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
- In no event shall RTSPL, its directors, officials, representatives and employees be liable for any damages relating to products sold through it's various platforms.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by RTSPL, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. RTSPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), RTSPL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of RTSPL website and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- RTSPL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries or service interruptions as may occur. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action.
- Users who choose to access and/or use the site from other geographies and locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of services of RTSPL is at the user's sole risk. The services of RTSPL is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. RTSPL its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service or merchandise provided through this service. RTSPL does not represent or warrant maintaining the confidentiality of information; although RTSPL current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between Roadcast Tech. Solutions. Pvt. Ltd. and the User.
- The User shall defend and fully indemnify RTSPL and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any damages, claims, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on the User's behalf or by third parties as a result of the User's access and/or use of the site.
- This site is designed and created exclusively by RTSPL. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. All titles, trademarks, trade names, brands, logos, ownership rights and intellectual property rights, including copyright, rest with RTSPL.
- The User shall not at any time and/or by any means copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, transfer, republish, store, archive or use other than as intended at this site with or without alteration or modification, any of the works, designs, contents, trademarks, trade names, brands and logos without the prior written permission of RTSPL.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes arising out or pertaining hereto.
- The decision of RTSPL in respect of any other terms and conditions outside the purview of the above shall be final and binding.
By using the Roadcast Synco & BOLT("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").Roadcast Tech. Solutions Pvt. Ltd ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person â€“ a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
Customers may access their Service data via the Application Program Interface ("API"). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses the Service, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to the Service via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. The Company, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API. The Company will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with Roadcast, for any reason, just contact our support
team and we'll take care of you.
Examples of full refunds we'd grant.
- If you were just charged for your next month of Roadcast, but you meant to cancel, we're happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel Roadcast a couple months ago, and you haven't used Roadcast since then, we'll give you a full refund for a few back months. No problem.
- If you tried Roadcast for a couple months, and you just weren't happy with it, you can have your money back.
Bad refund policies are infuriating. You feel like the company is just trying to rip you off. We never want our customers to feel that way, so our refund policy is simple: If you're ever unhappy with Roadcast, for any reason, just contact our support team and we'll take care of you.
- The Service is offered with a free trial for 7 days. If you need more than 7 days, you will only be able to continue using the Service by paying in advance for additional usage. If you fail to pay for additional usage, your account will be frozen and inaccessible until payment is made.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, will result in the new rate being charged at the next billing cycle. There will be no prorating for downgrades in between billing cycles.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. Where required, The Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are processed according to our Refund Policy.
Examples of partial refunds or credits we'd grant.
- If you forgot to cancel Roadcast a year ago, and there's been activity on your account since then, we'll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If you upgraded your account a few months ago to a higher plan, but you didn't end up using the extra features, projects, or storage space, although you did keep using Roadcast in general, we'd consider applying a prorated credit towards future months.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we'd issue a partial credit to your account.
Get in touch
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Send us a note, tell us what's up, and we'll work with you to make sure you're happy.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.